The Dermaroller treatment is centred on improving the appearance of acne scars, damaged skin, ageing and stretch marks. This luxurious treatment can significantly give you brighter, healthier and younger looking skin!
So how does it work? The Dermaroller Therapy provides advanced skin micro-surgical needling, a procedure that stimulates skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely. It can take up to 6 weeks before visible signs of rejuvenation and repair are seen, but beautiful, younger looking skin is worth the wait!
The benefits of this treatment are as follows:
1. It reduces acne scarring or chicken pox scars, as the treatment helps regenerate scared skin and leaves it looking smooth.
2. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced. As we age our skin loses elasticity, leaving our skin looking tired and lines appearing, this procedure will reduce the appearance of these lines and give you younger looking skin.
3. The Dermaroller therapy is suitable for all skin types
4. It can treat sketch marks as the treatment is known to reduce their appearance and give you smoother looking skin.
5. The treatment will be carried out by a registered nurse who has a combination of clinical experience and professional accreditations; Julie can provide the highest quality nurse-led treatments for those showing signs of ageing.
The Dermaroller prices are as follows:
Dermaroller face - £235
Dermaroller face and neck - £250
Dermaroller face, neck and décolleté - £300
For any more information on the Dermaroller or any other treatments, contact me today!